- Curly birch sommelier collector's knife
- Laguiole knife - curly birch wood handle - guyane origin
- 8 mm thick per plate.
- "Shepherd's cross" inlay stamped on the handle
- Open length: 21.5 cm (12 cm closed) – 90 gr
- Blade: 12C27 Swedish stainless steel, 3 mm thick at the butt
- Hardness: 56 Hr
- Option for special RWL 3 4 stainless steel (60 HRC) – contact us (benefit: longer-lasting sharpness)
- Plates and bolsters: solid stainless steel - 1.2 mm thick
- Very strong and easy-to-open corkscrew with a 5-spiral 8mm diameter worm in tempered and polished stainless steel - setting the standard for folding corkscrews
- Delivery with shammy case
AVAILABLE - On stock
Laguiole quality :
Made the old, all our blades are fine millstone sharpened by a qualified cutler. The quality of the steel, the triangular grinding and the polishing will make it easier for you to keep your knives sharp and ensure that they continue to cut true.
The springs and blades are put in a kiln heated to over 1,000°, before being rapidly cooled. Depending on the part (spring, blade, etc.) and its makeup (carbon steel, stainless steel), the tempering varies (temperature, oil / water / air, etc.).
The tempered parts (here the springs) are plunged into an oil bath in order to give them strength and flexibility. The blades are then "marbled/billées", controlling the hardness expressed on the Rockwell scale (HRC).
Our Swedish 12C27 Sandvik stainless steel blades have a hardness of 56 HRC.
All our springs are forged and chased ("guilloched") with a file in a vice. They all have a blade-stop.
All the bees are filed twice: before assembly and before the quality control stage.
All our blades are very carefully ground and polished twice with buffalo hide by professionals: this guarantees outstanding quality and a fine cutting edge for you.
The LAGUIOLE added extra: express after-sales service - secure delivery - numbered certificate of authenticity.
LAGUIOLE handmade guarantee, with certificate of authenticity
LAGUIOLE Collection - Handmade - Handcrafted in Auvergne.
These Laguiole knives, handcrafted by Fontenille Pataud, which has been producing them since the 1920s, are available to you in a wide range of prestigious, precious and elegant woods. These bespoke creations represent the result of meticulous work.
We can also personalize them, engraving your name or message, etc. If you would like other versions of Laguiole knives with handles made of wood, horn or other noble or rare materials that you cannot see on our site, or options with a corkscrew, please contact us on +33 810.410.120 during office hours (spécifier pour des étrangers?/) - cost of a local call.
Delivered with numbered certificate of guarantee and authenticity.