Around 40 stages in the workshop to achieve this optimum result, including laser cutting, sharpening, polishing, cross-hatching (chasing, steelwork), assembly... The ultimate expression of traditional French hand-crafted cutlery, making each item a unique model.
- Laguiole luxury Boxed cheese set high-end
- knife, fork, or cleaver
- 20 COLORS: anthracite, black, chocolate, cappuccino, lilas, violet, navy, blue, turquoise, green meadow, pale green, olive green, yellow, orange, red, bordeau, pink, layette, natural, white.
- Outstanding quality steel knives (X50CrMoV15)
- Guilloched back - hand-chased steel
- Incredible sharpness
- Easy sharpening
- Full brass bolsters and rivets
- Machine re-polished bee
- Wooden presentation box
- lenght 23cm cheese/ 23cm fork
we recommend storing your covered services or an empty box sold separately
DELAY: +/- 10 days
Guarantee: 1 year blade and handle exclusively against production defects, excluding presentation box.
Thanks to the quality of the steel and the various technical treatments, your knife will always be able to be easily sharpened with a whetstone or sharpening steel.
*A cutler since 1902, Dozorme was awarded the prestigious "Entreprise du patrimoine vivant" (living heritage business) label in 2009.
Our advice for the upkeep of your Laguiole products: